Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The view from the office

I should apologise for my prolonged absence: life, or rather a series of RHS flower shows, got a little in the way of blogging for a while. And I've sold my house, so I'm a bit preoccupied by my state of flat-out panic about our imminent homelessness. Of which more later.

But for now I'm sitting in the press tent at the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show and this is the view from my window. I'm not entirely sure life gets much better than this: so I resolve to turn my mind away from estate agents for a day or two and just enjoy. See you later!

4 comments:

Plant Mad Nige said...

That's very pretty - but I'm not totally sorry to have missed it, sitting here by the river Maine, in beautiful Angers, in Anjou.

I'm to be taken out for a gourmet dinner, soon. And to think they pay me to do this! Mind you, as I'm sure you know, most press jobs are considerably less 'jammy' than this one!

Enjoy HC
Nigel

camillap said...

Yes, it's a real winner, the new location of the press office at Hampton. Lucky you spending the whole week there in such glorious weather...

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

Yes, I would take that view if I couldn't have mine! Best of luck with the house.

The Constant Gardener said...

Oh yah boo sucks to you Nige, that is some one-upmanship. I am very envious, you lucky thing. Swanky press beanoes are wonderful, aren't they? (speaking as someone who went to Grenada on just such a trip last year... :D)

Camilla - I thought I'd bump into you here but no joy! Never mind, next time maybe. And yes, it is a great press tent: we've been watching lickle ickle ducklings all week.

And thanks Elizabeth - I am about to bore for England on the subject of house-moving as it's all I'm thinking of when away from the showground so watch this space...

Related Posts with Thumbnails