Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Malvern flowers

No... it's no good. I know we're a gnat's breath from plunging into the all-embracing tsunami of Chelsea, but I couldn't quite leave this year's Malvern Spring Gardening Show behind without paying homage to the beautiful, charming, extraordinary plants in the Floral Marquee.

Here, to feast your eyes on, are the true stars of the show.

Arisaema serratum var. mayebarae (Edrom Nurseries)

Primula fassettii (Kevock Garden Plants)

Geum 'McClure's Magic' (Proudplants)

Heuchera 'Southern Comfort'


Lilium 'Dimension' (Harts Nursery)


Ornithogalum saundersiae (Warmenhoven)


Paeonia peregrina (Tale Valley Nursery)


Tritelia ixioides 'Starlight' (Avon Bulbs)


Rheum palmatum 'Ace of Hearts' (Hardy's Cottage Garden Plants)


Iris 'Jewel Baby' (Broadleigh Nurseries)

2 comments:

Victoria Summerley said...

I felt quite wistful about missing Malvern this year. I do enjoy it so much and I think the marquee is my favourite place to be.

Janet said...

I think it's a show I would prefer to go to. That paeony is stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails