Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A la recherche du temps perdu

Have camera cable, will blog.

Sorry for the prolonged absence: actually I'll admit it wasn't just the camera cable. I've only just been able to draw breath again after a ridiculously manic spell of overwork. Thank goodness that's over. My hallway disappeared entirely under the combined weight of school backpacks, discarded shoes and socks and dustballs, and my office looks like an explosion in a paper factory.

But I digress. Here's the last post I was going to make from the Chelsea Flower Show - remember that? It's only a month late.... but I thought since I still have the pictures on my camera (and can now get them off it again) I may as well share. So here's my pick of the best of the flowers from the glorious Great Pavilion - even more glorious this year and a plantaholic's feast. Enjoy.

2 comments:

VP said...

Great to see you back and lovely to have a delicious reminder of Chelsea. Those Podophyllums were one of the show's highlights for me :)

The Constant Gardener said...

thanks VP! Chelsea seems an awful long time ago now, doesn't it...

I now have one podophyllum in my garden, doing very well (especially in these torrential downpours) and am plotting to collect some more... they are truly gorgeous plants :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails